Question about playing mp3 files in stereo and good quality in goldwave any version

  • From: "Tanja Milojevic" <tanja631@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 13:16:50 -0500

Hello everyone,
I have a question about fixing something in goldwave. When ever I open an
mp3 file, no matter what the quality is, goldwave plays it in one center
channel even if it's stereo and the quality of the file is horrible. When I
play that same file with windows media player or winamp it sounds fine. I've
tried uninstalling goldwave and installing different versions but it does
the same thing. I got rid of the lame.dll mp3 encoder but it keeps doing the
same thing. Do you have any suggestions on how I could maybe fix that? I
can't mix if it continues giving me such horrible quality. It's only
goldwave that does this.
Thanks
Tanja