Re: Question about installing jaws on a laptop

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 18:08:11 -0000

Does anybody else on here as well as me use the LAPTOP keyboard layout even on a full size keyboard. I much prefer it as your left little finger can easily press the control key and I ust think they are much better. It's also very easy to change to JAWS cursor etc without having to move your hands to much, which is more of a problem if you are completely blind, even for a competant touch typist.

Peter
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>