RE: Question about first version of JAWS

  • From: "DonnaMiller&LeaderDogCarman" <dmiller64@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 10:09:50 -0500

I still have the first version of JAWS I ever got. I got Dos and JAWS for
Windows 3.11. and that came on 4 floppy discs.

I still have them with the instructions on how to work JAWS. They made
mistakes on the tapes and showed you how to fix them if they did.

Remember, cars aren't the only things recalled by their maker!

Donna Miller And Leader Dog Carman