Question about audio on my computer

  • From: "jeff lukacsena" <jliven@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 00:32:00 -0400

Hello Everyone, I

I received an Ipod and I installed the software yesterday.

I was asked if I wanted to make the audio playback the default. It was
checked, so I unchecked it.

I can not play audio with any of the following music players on my computer.
Everytime I tried to play music in these players Itunes comes up.

I do not see any Itunes folder on the program listing or under the control
panel.

I'm running XP pro and JFW 6.1

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,