From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 10:35 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Question about V 5.5 goldwave lame mp3 encoder

You're likely to get a good answer on this list: pc-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Original Message -----
From: Tanja
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 10:30 PM
Subject: Question about V 5.5 goldwave lame mp3 encoder

Hello everyone,

I just upgraded my goldwave software to the latest 5.5 version. My lame.dll
mp3 encoder stopped working at that point. I upgraded it to the latest
version as well, but when I convert files to mp3 now, there is a static sort
of effect in the background. This means that it's been encoded poorly.

Does anyone have any suggestions where I can find the type 3 mp3 encoder for
my golwave software which will encode my wav files to mp3 format in a high
quality (above 128 bit rate in joint stereo or just stereo?)

I'm using goldwave version 5.5

Thanks in advance!

Tanja