Re: Question Regarding Quela

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 10:49:32 -0600

That's just ducky! The last time I took a problem to tech support, he asked if
I had had the problem with Jaws 8. After I told him no, he asked if I had run
merge. I said that I had heard it was better to keep a "clean" install. He said
something like he had never heard that and instructed me to do the merge. The
problem went away.

I say this not to refute you, Gary, but have to wonder what the truth is.