Question: Outlook with Jaws?

  • From: "Parham Doustdar" <parham90@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 17:53:31 +0330

Hi there,
I have waited for over a week for a response, and since I didn't get any
answers, I suppose I'll ask my question again:
Is there a way to thread conversations in Outlook Express, in a way that Jaws
would pronounce? In Outlook Express, Jaws pronounces "Expanded" and
"Collapsed", but in Outlook, which is pretty close to Outlook Express and
probably has the same scripting when it comes to messages, it's not possible.
Jaws isn't able to read it when I sort my messages by conversation, and showing
them by groups only puts them in groups of "yesterday, today", and etc.
Thanks in advance!
---
Contact info:
Skype: parham-d