Question: Accessible Virtual machine programs?

  • From: "Parham Doustdar" <parham90@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 22:04:14 +0430

Hi there,
I have a question. I had downloaded VMWare's Virtual Machine V5.5.4, but for
some reason even running the .exe file that was supposed to execute the program
didn't work. Even contacting their support didn't yild much help in the end, so
I'm wondering if there are any virtual Machine programs out there that are as
good as VMWare, so I don't have to go and download 500 MB just for nothing
(like I have done thrice). I have tried Virtual PC which is fully unaccessible,
and it seems my version of Virtualbox (from Sun) is actually accessible, but
seemingly the latest version is not, and most of its features aren't available
anyway.
Thanks, and sorry for the long rant.
---
Contact info: