Re: Question: Accessible Backup Software?

  • From: "Parham Doustdar" <parham90@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 22:04:36 +0330

Hi there,
I got to the .info website that has software reviews and such, forgot about the
URL right now. Anyway, I thought I'd give Handy Backup – which is not free – a
shot. It's great, and the best thing in it is that it can store your backup
even in an FTP, or even backup your website and such.
Thank you all for your help, suggestions and tips; I really appreciate your
help and quick responses.
---
Contact info:
Skype: parham-d