RE: Question

  • From: Shannon Ramsay <ShannonR@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 15:28:41 -0700

The PenFriend is a device which stores labels you make on adhesive labels with
your voice.  You point the device at one of the labels it comes with, hold down
the record button, and make as long or short of a label as you wish with your
voice.  The labels come in sheets of different sizes and they are sticky on the
back so they can be adhered to what you want to label.  The PenFriend has a
one-gigabyte storage capacity for voice labels.  It runs on AAA batteries.  You
can also hook it up to a computer with a USB cable to transfer voice recordings
to your computer or to transfer music to the PenFriend and use it like a MP3
player.  This is the only aspect of the PenFriend which might have anything to
do with Jaws.  It is very easy to use and costs between $130 and $150 depending
on where you buy it.

I hope this helps.

    Sincerely,

    Shannon Ramsay