RE: Question

  • From: "Julie Bentley" <julie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 09:12:30 -0700

I would also love to know about JAWS 7 and Skype.  I have used the combo of
JAWS 7 and Skype.  The problem is that each time you download Skype you get
their up-dated version.   You then have to figure out how to execute certain
commands in a different way.  My Skype still works but I can not figure out
how to add a new contact.  If any one out there knows how to add a contact
please let me know.  When I am in the new contact option I can not seem to
navigate to the area that will allow me to enter the phone number.  It does
not seem to have a box for name and a box for number.  Thanks

Designs on Life Coaching
Julie Bentley, Certified Life Coach
818-892-9786
julie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx