RE: Q on forwarding e mails with embedded photos

  • From: Adrian Spratt <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 12:26:06 -0500

I'm guessing what the disconnect is. Bill is right, as I recall OE, that
alt-o doesn't bring up options in the regular menus. However, it sounds as
though Mike's suggested alt-o brings up a new set of menus when you select
"No" in this dialog asking if you want to send a message without pictures.

Is that it, Bill?
  _____