Re: Q on forwarding e mails with embedded photos

  • From: "Bill White" <billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 09:13:54 -0800

When using Outlook Express, first, I can't use Alt+O to reach options. I have
to go into the tools menu and select options from there. Then, there are no
check boxes for Rich text html  and for send pictures.

Are you sure you are referring to Outlook Express?

Thank you.
Bill White billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx