Re: Q on forwarding e mails with embedded photos

  • From: "Mike & Barbara In Arcadia" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 16:12:31 -0800

Hi Bill;

I am sorry , I have misspoken again, damn!  Alt + O is not for options.  Alt
+ O, is the shortcut that takes you into the format menu only when you are
going to forward a message or reply to a message.  The Alt + O, keystroke
will not work when you are just reading a message.  Again, I am truly sorry
for confusing you and anyone else who got mixed up from my earlier post.  I
hope this makes things a little more clear.  Take care.
Mike

  From: "Mike & Barbara In Arcadia" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  Date: 11-17-2010 09:02

  Hi Dave & Judy;

  When you get the message, the pictures can't be found, would you like to
  send the email anyway, or something to that effect.  Choose no & do the
  following.
  1. Press Alt + O for options.
  2. Arrow through the list and make sure that the " Rich text HTML & send
  pictures with message" options are checked.
  3. If they aren't, check them.

  Now, most of the time when there are pictures in the message they will go
  withthe the forwarded email but, when they won't go, press Alt +O,arrow up
  to the send pictures with the message and press enter.  Press enter enter
  even though this option is already checked & the pictures will send.  I
  don't know why this happens but, this is what I do and it works.  The
weird
  thing is that although that the send picture with message is already
  checked, pressing enter on it again doesn't uncheck it.  I think this
might
  have something to do with the Rich Text HTML option being checked also.
  Sorry about the lengthy explanation but, just couldn't do it in a few
vwords
  Hope this helps.  Take care.
  Mike