  From: Morey Worthington
  To: JFW
  Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 11:50 AM
  Subject: Putting link in OE message

  Morning all,
  I have done this before, but have to admit that I.......forgot.
  Going to "My Favorites", I would like to put a certain favorite in a OE
  message as a link, but not have it show up as an attachment, but just be
  part of the message.
  How does one do this?
  Using Jaws 6.1.
  I see it in messages from the group, but need some brain refresh with this
  one.
  Thanks,
  Morey