Re: Punctuation Problem In Public Beta

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 14:29:47 -0500

Don,

When using the Global adjustment, the punctuation does stay set.  However, I
want my PC cursor set for Some punctuation and my JAWS cursor set for All
punctuation.  This doesn't seem to work in the Beta when using DECtalk
Access32.  I found that the Solo Direct voices also had this problem.  I guess
it's time for a bug report.

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx