RE: Prometric approved

Let's try to keep the thread on topic, please. This isn't a legal
discussion list... if your problem is relative to the law, I'm sure there's
at least one disability rights mailing list who'll gladly hear your
complaint. The original thread was regarding JFW instalations at a test
facility, and was not asking to draw attention to legal issues. Therefore,
I'd ask that this line of conversation be dropped, and the topic at hand be
returned to. Thank you.

James,
List Admin