Re: Problems with windows XP SP2 and my lap top.

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 13:56:27 -0500

I had problems with sygate, couldn't send email replies or forwards more
often then not and I think I had problems with AIM getting online so I
disabled it until I feel like figuring out what the problem is,  that's
something to take note of though, it's not just install and go, there is
stuff that might not work right and will have to be tweaked.