Re: Problems with the upgrading

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 06:39:58 +0200

according to your announcement's, this license code has no access to
upgrades; you  may purchase another software maintenance agreement to
keep upgrading.
Mostafa Muhammad taric almahdy.
Egyptian Citizen.
skype account:
On 10/21/09, Isak Sand <isaks90@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi!
> When I started using JAWS 10, I got a new license, which should allow using
> of allso JFW 11 and 12, shouldn't it? The problem is that I can't activate
> the stable release of JAWS 11. Or I can, but it says that authorisation is
> for an earlier version of this product. In the about-window of JFW 10, reads
> that I've 0 upgrades remaining. I ask, has something changed on Freedom
> Scientific, (the license allows you to use only one version of JAWS), or
> have I got a wrong license code? This is a small problemn, since JAWS 11
> doesn't contain any big changes, but I wander...
> --
> Isak from Finland

Best Regard
It's always hope that gives meaning to life
JFW related links:
JFW homepage:
Archives located at: