Problems with the upgrading

  • From: "Isak Sand" <isaks90@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 07:32:02 +0300

Hi!
When I started using JAWS 10, I got a new license, which should allow using of
allso JFW 11 and 12, shouldn't it? The problem is that I can't activate the
stable release of JAWS 11. Or I can, but it says that authorisation is for an
earlier version of this product. In the about-window of JFW 10, reads that I've
0 upgrades remaining. I ask, has something changed on Freedom Scientific, (the
license allows you to use only one version of JAWS), or have I got a wrong
license code? This is a small problemn, since JAWS 11 doesn't contain any big
changes, but I wander...

--
Isak from Finland