Re: Problems with the system tray

  • From: "Blade" <info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 01:44:08 -0700

Hello John!

Nice it is working.

Congratulation

Regards,

Blade

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: fioresq1@xxxxxxxxxxx
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2006 8:47 AM
  Subject: Re: Problems with the system tray

  Great: it works now! John
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: "Blade" <info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx>
  To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2006 6:41 AM

  hello John!

  Try to check this first.
  1. Go to your control panel and look for Task bar and start menu.
  2. If you are using the start menu style, there are two tab pages.
  3. Look for the Task bar tab and press your tab key and look for "Group
  similar buttons check box".
  4. Uncheck the check box and press your tab key once you are done.
  5. Look for the last check box that says, "Hide inactive icons check box".
  6. If the check box is check, press your space bar to uncheck.
  7. Press your tab key and look for the Ok button.
  8. Press enter when you found it.
  9. Press insert + F11 to lists all the icons in the system tray.
  10. Choose one of the icons and let me know if you still go back to your
  Desktop.

  Hope This Helps
  Blade