Re: Problems with the system tray

Great: it works now! John
----- Original Message -----
From: "Blade" <info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2006 6:41 AM
Subject: Re: Problems with the system tray

hello John!

Try to check this first.
1. Go to your control panel and look for Task bar and start menu.
2. If you are using the start menu style, there are two tab pages.
3. Look for the Task bar tab and press your tab key and look for "Group
similar buttons check box".
4. Uncheck the check box and press your tab key once you are done.
5. Look for the last check box that says, "Hide inactive icons check box".
6. If the check box is check, press your space bar to uncheck.
7. Press your tab key and look for the Ok button.
8. Press enter when you found it.
9. Press insert + F11 to lists all the icons in the system tray.
10. Choose one of the icons and let me know if you still go back to your
Desktop.

Hope This Helps
Blade