Re: Problem with JFW and Website?

  • From: "Shari Weir" <shariweir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 09:08:56 -0500

Hi Claudia, I'm using Jaws 5.1, but I think this will work for 4.51, too.
When I went to the site, I couldn't figure out how to get to the job
listings either, so I clicked on the link for site map. On that page,
there's a future employees section, and in that section, there's a link to
apply for jobs. Then on the next page, it looks like you need to register
with an email address and everything will be set. There's a text only option
on the site, too, but the site doesn't seem to be too graphics heavy.

Hope this works for you.

Shari