RE: Problem with JFW and Website

  • From: "G B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 09:36:27 -0700

Hello,

I just went there with the latest version of jaws. I am using ie 6.  I got
to the page with the combo boxes and defalted to rout 20, then tabbed and
east bound, then tabbed and the Madison to polaskie. Then got out of forms
mode and hit enter and then errowed down with the P C curser and got temp.
the next 3 stops by stop number and est. time of 10 minuts, then 17 minutes
for the next stop.

I accessed all of this with the p c curser and errowing down. Do not choose
the map for you will not be able to read it since it is a image.

Hth