Re: Problem running JAWS 5.0 off an autorun CD

  • From: "Steve" <k8sp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 00:49:41 -0400

Tracy,

I don't have Win 2000, but I don't think the video intercept is necessary for
2000.  I suspect that when you made the auto-run CD, you made it at your home
PC which does use Win XP.  Since you use the video intercept with XP, JFW
expects it needs to install it on the 2000 machine.

Try bringing your JFW CD in to the work PC, install JFW with your key, make an
auto-run CD there using the configuration you have there, then you can remove
your key and uninstall JFW.