Problem of text not being read has mysteriously returned in Word

  • From: "Chris Feist" <ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 15:16:54 -0600

Hmmm.  I know I'm not the only one, but in earlier versions of Jaws, I had
problems with text not being spoken in MS Word.  I'd type some text, and
then Jaws wouldn't read anything but a blank screen until I'd refresh the
screen.  Then the text was back until I began to type again.  The JFW 5.10
update did solved the problem.  With my upgrade to JFW 6, however, the
problem has returned.  I'm going back and forth between versions 5.1 and 6
right now to observe this and it's only occurring when I use 6.  Very
strange.  Any thoughts?  I don't see how it could be any MS Word settings
since JFW 5.10 works fine where 6 does not.

Chris Feist - The one and only!