Re: Problem Web Page

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 11:31:34 -0500

Allan,

Turning off Flash in the Verbosity Menu was the first thing I tried, but it didn't help. Thanks for the alternate page link. I'll give it a try when I get a chance. However, I think JAWS should be able to work correctly with the original page since my old version of Window-Eyes 5.5 does.

I hope everyone who had trouble with the page will submit the link to it in a bug report. Maybe we'll have a good JFW 9.0 release if they can get all of the reported issues resolved.

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allan Wong" <allan.wkf@xxxxxxxxx>