Re: Privacy

  • From: "Dawn Thullen" <gdandet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 23:34:39 -0400

thanks
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Adrian Spratt
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, May 23, 2011 11:29 PM
  Subject: RE: Privacy

  I was writing in a hurry before and should have given you a download link. If
you go to this website, you can link to a second page that has numerous
programs to download. On this website they don't try to get you to download
other toolbars. You just check the item or items you want, then go to the
bottom of the page and click the download button. Once downloaded, press enter
on the .exe file, and the program will install in seconds. At that point, I
delete the .exe file.

  Note that the first page will check for Adobe Flash updates. Ignore it,
unless that's also a concern, and look for the downloads link:
  http://updateflash.org