Printing an envelope

  • From: "Chris Baldridge" <chris20b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 00:27:03 -0400

Hello, everyone.  Thank you for your helpful advice on Avast.  Now I have
another question.  I have a Brother laser jet printer and there is a drawer to
put the paper in and there is a slot to put the envelope in.  I put in the
delivery address and the return address and I tab to print.  When I am using a
standard, that is, a long envelope, it will print the entire envelope, the
return and delivery address.  However, when I am addressing greeting
cards--birthday, sympathy, etc., I put it on my scanner and it will read the
delivery address only.  What can I do to get the printer to print the whole
envelope?  Thank you.