From: Jim Talley [mailto:nrg.jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 9:45 AM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Printer problems

Hi again list members,  I am having difficulties printing out a Word document.
1 with the document open I press control P JFW anounces print view edit 1
number of copies edit spin box 1 2 then I tab down JFW speaks collate  check
box checked 3 I tab again JFW speaks print what combo box  document  4 I tab
once more jaws anounces print combo box all pages in range 5 on the next tab
jaws anounces pages per sheet combo box 1 page 6 then on the next tab jaws
speaks scale to paper size      combo box no scaling 7 I tab down to the OK
button and hit enter jaws anounces the name of the document then anounces
print view edit Canon I 250  USB 001 printer  statice  tab . I can go nowhere
from this point, this is my first printer and I don't know if these prompts are
common to all printers, maybe someone of you have a simular Canon printer. I am
using Jaws 5.0with Win XP pro . Huge thanks
upfront.
Jim Talley M O S