Re: Print Selection Options

  • From: "Mark Arnold" <marnold@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 07:53:34 -0400

Caroline,

Thank you for your explanation.  I think you are right on target.  I have
some residual vision and using JAWS does not physically select the text on
the webpage.  When I hold down the left mouse button and drag it down the
page, it does highlight the text.  That is the only time the "print
selected" option will appear.  It would be nice if this issue is addressed
either through Freedom Scientific or a scripter.  Thanks again for your
response.

Mark