Re: Preview of JAWS 12

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 21:25:49 +0100

Hi all,
not to bash JAWS but there are others out there. Whether they're "better" is for one's personal likings. I personally like JAWS, but prefer NVDA and also like Window-Eyes and System Access. But that's me and this is by no means in a particular order.
Hope this helps.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Klango: chrishallsworth
If you have any computer problems or queries, please do not hesitate to contact me on the above channels. Many thanks.

On 04/08/2010 20:47, Zdenek Vopat wrote:
hello everyone:
do you think that there is a better screan reading software than jaws?
Just curious.
Zdenek