Re: Premier CD/DVD Creator

  • From: "Joy Tilton" <joyctilton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 15:24:48 -0700

try www.readingmadeeasy.com.  Also, I found it works pretty good,=
 considering it is aware of what reading software you are using,=
 apparently.   I've only tried burning one cd so far.  But, I found it=
 quite accessible from the get go.

On 10/5/2004 at 17:55 Tracey wrote:

Hi list

I would like to know if anyone has the Internet address for Premier CD/DVD
Creator.  Also I would like to ask if anyone is successfully using this
program with Jaws 5.10.383, and how well it works.

Thanks in advance.

Tracy

.com

To find out about some great cajun food and candies, and maybe even start a=
 home based business, check out http://www.cajuncountrycandies.com/W1265
mailto:joyctilton@xxxxxxxxxxx
msn: joyctilton@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM address: joyctilton
leave me voice messages on laser box 206-309-1875
check out my journal at http://joyctilton.livejournal.com
                Save a life!  Donate blood at your local Red Cross center
today, please!