Re: Premier CD Creator

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 15:49:03 -0800

Hi,

I just want to mention that the things I described about that program seemed
to be very much about the program, not my very ordinary, capable Dell
Dimension 3000 with Win XP Home and Jaws 6.0 at the time, some months ago.
I was describing program design more than just program behavior, although it
did malfunction very strangely in a couple of instances, which the tech
people wouldn't even deign to respond to questions about.  Why would someone
spend money on something like that?  Anyway, it's nice of you to be
even-handed and fair, but really.  This program is silly and misconceived
even in its design, and if they won't help you with difficulties while
you're testing the product, that's not much of an incentive to trust that
they're in good faith and confident about the application's quality, and go
ahead and buy it.