Re: Premier CD Creator

  • From: "Wes Derby" <wesderby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 22:20:46 -0800

Yardbird.

I kinda felt the same way about Winamp at first. But, with the help of the JAWS help file and a great tutorial I found via the ACB Radio website, I find I'm ripping and burning quite easily with it...I don't know if the free version works any differently than the Pro version; the only difference I can remember is that I rip and burn much faster with Winamp Pro.

For anyone interested in this guide, go to: http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=366

I found it very useful, especially for creating and managing playlists and the Winamp Library. Now, if they'd add a data CD capability, I wouldn't have to muddle my way through Roxio Easy Media 7.5 which came with my system. :)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>