RE: PowerPoint 2003, Jaws 7, focus problems in presentation mode

  • From: Pranav Lal <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 05:31:37 +0530

Hi Robert,

could you send me such a presentation off list? I use Jaws version 7 and PowerPoint 2003 regularly and thus far have been unable to duplicate your issues.

Pranav
on Wednesday 11/23/2005 09:12 PM, Robert McCoy said:
Up and down arrow is to review the information on a given slide, and should
not move from one slide to another. However sometimes jaws does not seem to
recognize the top of the slide I am showing and the bottom of the previous
slide, Jaws crosses into the previous slide and reads the information there.
Gets frustrating. The worst however is when I can not down arrow through a
complete slide and read the points I have included.

I may have to give 2000 a try.

Robert McCoy 506-459-6636