Re: PowerBraille and JAWS

  • From: Moti Azrad <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 19:16:13 +0300

Nermin,

As I wrote, I am tryng to use my Baum Supervario40 Braille display with Jaws 11 Beta 32 Bits without success.
It sure worked well with the other previous Jaws versions: 10' 9 Etc.
I do hope that FS will do the best that we, the blind pc users can continue using our third party Braille displays with Jaws 11 32 bits and I think that we the blind users must encourage and push all the companies that produce devices for us as Braille displays Etc, to make sure that they will work properly with the existing screen readers in the market at that moment.

I wrote to FS but didn't get any response yet.
When I get, sure I'll let you all know.

Thanks

Moti

Moti Azrad