Re: PowerBraille and JAWS

  • From: Moti Azrad <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 18:22:38 +0300

Michel and all,

You are right and I can add more here.
FS decided not to support some other Braille displays. I'm using Baum
SuperVario40 and in Jaws11 Beta, I can not use its special driver as I used
with Jaws 10, 9 Etc.
I wrote to Freedomscientific support team and to Eric Damery but I didn't
get any respond or suggestion to solution yet.
Hope FS will do it soon.
It's really a big problem and I don't think that FS is going to do things
that may prevent blind PC users to use their other Braille displays.
Any output here is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Moti

Moti Azrad