To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 6:13 PM
Subject: RE: Power dvd

A couple of questions; when you put the dvd in the computer and wait does
power dvd not open automatically for you? When I put the dvd in the drive, it comes up on its own and most of the keystrokes seemed to work at least in
a satisfactory fashion.  Are you trying to use Windows Media player in
conjunction, personally, I have never had much success with media player so if I'm missing something about the workings of it I would appreciate knowing
what I'm doing incorrect.

Liz