Re: Please Help

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 22:38:03 -0400

When you say you have turned off windows messenger, I assume you mean you
have went into the options in windows messenger and unchecked start
automatically with windows?
If so and windows messenger starts up when you start OE, I believe that you
probably have contacts checked in OE, in layout under the view menu.  You
can either uncheck contacts and press control shift B to bring up your
address book instead of just tabbing to the list of people in your address
book.  Or I can send you a program called OE Tweaker that lets you break the
association between OE and Windows Messenger and lets you stop windows
messenger from starting with OE.
If you want the program, write me privately at debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Debbie