Re: Permanetly turning off RSS availability announcements

  • From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 17:54:01 +1200

Hi there,
Oh, I apologize.
It should be under HTML Options.
Cheers,
Joseph

----- Original Message -----
From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 17:33:38 -0700
Subject: Re: Permanetly turning off RSS availability
announcements

Hello Joseph,
Please reread my message. I'm fully aware of this. What I am
asking in my
inquiry is if anyone knows which item on the Configuration
Manager Settings
menu this item can be found.  Thanks very much.

From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 15:52:01 -0700
announcements

Jerry,
thanks, but I'm still using IE 6.  The other thing that occurs to
me is that,
almost without exception, if an adjustment is offered on that
Insert V
context verbosity menu, it's usually represented by a setting you
can make
within Configuration Manager.  Maybe I'm wrong to assume that
about this
particular item, but that's what I was thinking.