Re: Peer to Peer programs

Nope, it has no spyware.

From: "ziad" <sh52na@xxxxxxxxxxx> Reply-To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: Peer to Peer programs Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 11:27:18 -0000

does eMulePlus
have any spyware or addware etc?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: RCZ Enterprise
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2006 1:28 AM
  Subject: Re: Peer to Peer programs

Hello Michael!

  Can you send me your email address and I will send you the file?

  Regards,

  info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this
E-mail in error please notifies the sender immediately. Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of virus. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.

This message contains information transmitted and deemed confidential by RCZ Enterprise. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender for further action.