Re: Path for Settings\enu JFW 6.0/XP

Navitage to the start menu. Focus and click on the programs option
thereunder, at which point you will be taken to a submenu of choices
applicable thereto. Proceed to teh JAWS 60 or JAWS 61 option in the
afformentioned submenu, at which point you will be presented with a
further array of possibilities, one of which gives you the opportunity to
explore JAWS. A further disclosure of choices will then be presented, one
of which wil convey the user to the "explore my settings" entry, which
should transport you to where you wish to embark.

Enough verbs?

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews