Pasting into html edit box?

  • From: Bill Tipton <billtipton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 17:05:37 -0800

Hi,

How can I paste into a html edit box on a web page. It looses all formatting when I do so.

I have pasted from a MS Word .doc file and MS Word .htm file. Still looses all spacing in between paragraphs.

Edit box seems normal. When press enter it says forms mode and allows me to paste in text. After I paste in it seems to read OK, but when choose save and go back and read all spacing is gone.

I am using Jaws 7.0. Is there something special I need to do when pasting things into a html edit box on a web page?

Thanks and have a good day.

Bill