Re: PDF Files with Jaws

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 17:53:30 -0000

Tom,
Can't you ask the sender to send in a more accessible manner I think people in the Uk do at times, I have like you K1000 and ttip mine into it, but I do think that if you have mMicrosoft Document Imaging in your version of the Office suite that you can do the same thing, I have seen people say so over here in Uk Kind regards Dorothy Ps the postal strike here has held up delivery of K12 ----- Original Message ----- From: "tom behler" <tombehler@xxxxxxxxx>