PC Cursor echoing in MS Word

  • From: "Jack Lowe" <akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 15:45:38 -0500

Hey Everyone,
I am running Windows XP home with service pack 2, Jaws 6.0, and Microsoft
Office Pro 2002 with service pack 3.
When I start to type a document in the edit field of word, I hear the Key that
I press, then immediately following that, the PC cursor repeats every key I
hit.  This is very annoying and I can't seem to make it stop.  Any ideas?  I'm
going to look at my display settings.  Thanks for any ideas.  Jack