PAGE NUMBERS

Hi,

I'm using a Dell laptop, Jaws 9 and Office 2007.  I find that Jaws does not
allways tell me the page number in a document.  Previously I went to the
bottom of the document and jaws told me the pahow many page numbers there
are in the document.  With Jaws 9, it does not allways work.  Even if I
insert page numbers.  Can somebody tell me what can I do to know how many
page numbers a document have? Maybee a short cut?

Kind regards

Morné

--
- "Imitation is the sincerest form of television."

Morné van der Merwe

Posbus/PO Box/Posxtkesto 2036
Dennesig
Stellenbosch
7601
Suid-Afrika/South Africa/Sudafriko

Selfoon/Cell phone/Mobiltelefono: +27 (0)72-119-4488

E-pos/E mail/Retadreso:
mvdm13@xxxxxxxxx

"When your dreams turn to dust, vacuum.

-Anonymous-"