Re: Overheating

  • From: trouble <trouble1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:14:57 -0500

With a desktop computer if you have a good cooler on the chip, and
air   going threw the box over heating don't happen all that much. The most
of them happen because of lack of cooling, over working the processor by
having not enough ram or cash to do the job, and temp of the room working in.

Tim
trouble