RE: Outlook settings

  • From: "Frankie. V." <frankmventura@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 21:06:25 -0400

Roger, I don't see any verbosity setting to eliminate the "read only edit"
message. You may have to go into the dictionary manager and have JAWS
replace that phrase with nothing.  You can make this change for Outlook only
so it won't affect any other program. Off the top of my head that is the
only thing I can think of. Let me give it some more thought.

Regards,
Frankie V.

*** VirusCheck 1.2 For your protection this message has been scanned and
been found to be free of viruses, worms, malware, or right wing politics.
***

  _____