Re: Outlook express help, please?

  • From: "curmudgeon les" <one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 23:35:53 -0700

hi wendy,
you can also when,
in the folder list
press control right arrow to
exspand the line of text.

----- Original Message -----
From: "john r. vaughn" <jrvaughn44@xxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 10:54 AM
Subject: Re: Outlook express help, please?

Wendy
to use the BCC field, while in an new e mail message, bring up the menues
with the alt key then down arrow to an enter on all headers.  now you should
have the BCC option.
On your other question, if you have set up your layout correctly and the
screen is maximized and maybe preview pane is not showing, It sounds like
you may need to expand the width of the column for the time field.  to do
this, go to the view menu and down arrow to columns and press enter.  you
are now in a list of all the various fields.  down arrow to date and then
tab over to the control for the number of pixels for this field.  My shows
20 pixels and my date and time shows up well.  but you can increase or
decrease this field.
john in sunny florida